Blue Birch

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
That's a lovely spoon, but I think I prefer the non distressed spoonage that you make. Plenty of time for the spoon to get distressed for real once it enters service!

Just my opinion though.

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
Love the spoon itself, and quite like distressed look too.

I love the fact you try different things, new shapes, new techniques. I love seeing that you've posted another spoon, cos I never know what we're gong to get.

Keep it up

Reactions: Toddy and Kepis

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Love the spoon itself, and quite like distressed look too.

I love the fact you try different things, new shapes, new techniques. I love seeing that you've posted another spoon, cos I never know what we're gong to get.

Keep it up

Way i see it is you have to try these things, better to try and fail than to not try at all :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
That's a lovely spoon, but I think I prefer the non distressed spoonage that you make. Plenty of time for the spoon to get distressed for real once it enters service!

Just my opinion though.

Yup im thinking the same, was a bit of an experiment, but as i posted above, got to try these things and if it doesn't work, well, at least you know, the full colour not tampered ones are better though as you say, part of the problem i think with this one is the paint is too dark, still only have to add a bit of white and it becomes a light blue for future spoons.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE