For Sale BLACKHAWK BATTLE BAG BLACK FS,TRADE

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
631
12
63
cleveland uk.
Hi, here's my couple of months old and used half a dozen times.
So unmarked and perfect.
In black
Brand new Maxpedition shoulder pad (£14)
£55 delivered
0Noo3WY.jpg

coyHlWS.jpg

gLahtvI.jpg

EJnZqgT.jpg

This one but black
 

Attachments

  • 1616511430219.png
    1616511430219.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Could u put up some pictures of the inside of it please and also the underneath?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just to clarify, I bought this over a year ago new, it was put away, I took it out last week and used it for one day, so is perfect.
It cost me £70, the Maxpedition pad cost £15,
Total, £85.
Do I believe £40 is a bargain.
 
Which part of the inside, the bottom is unmarked, why?

Sorry I didn’t explain my questions terribly well!

Just a picture of the inside to see whether it has compartments or sections and what type of padding it has and a picture of the underneath to get some idea of whether it has a grippy surface ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE