Black Snugpak Sleeka

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
HI,

up for swaps is a BLACK Snugpak Sleeka Jacket, size Large. As new condition (only been worn twice), Top quality jacket, if you've got a Snugpak, you'll know. Better than it's imitators in my opinion (and many others).

Also available is the NEW and unused Gaberdine Windproof trousers in DPM. These are the trousers that match the SAS / Arctic windproof smock, genuine issue, 76cm inside leg, 96cm waist, 112cm seat. Features two thigh pockets, two hip pockets with velcro'd storm flaps, one 'Hernia' magazine pocket and one pocket to the rear. It has the lower legs vecro'd so you can put them on without having to remove your boots. Fantastic piece of kit!

Items i would like. Basically, i'm after a Swanndri Ranger shirt in Olive and brown check size large, or possibly a green one, and a Tatonka Tarp. Apart from that, anything interesting you feel may get my attention, i'm a sucker for sharp things!:D

Ratbag

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Also available is the NEW and unused Gaberdine Windproof trousers in DPM. These are the trousers that match the SAS / Arctic windproof smock, genuine issue, 76cm inside leg, 96cm waist, 112cm seat.

Hi

Please could you confirm the inside leg measurement - 76cm would be too short for me, but I'm hoping it could be a typo...

Cheers

Rat

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry Ratbag, gusset to hem is 77cm, 76cm stated on label, so i'm afraid they are probably too short.

Rapidboy, not really sure about trade values, Snugpak Sleeka's are between £60 to £90 in the shop's, Gaberdine Trousers, probably £30 to £40. So, call it £75 - £85 for the pair. That's value, not cost. Did you have anything in mind?:D

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I fancied the Sleeka but i just checked and my green one is a medium (sold my previous green one as it was too big must have been a large)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE