BKT Companion,Leatherman Surge, New sheath.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikey.elefant

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
israel
For sale i have a BKT companion With serrations. The knife has been used, there is some rust on the edge and some of the black coating has worn off. The rust i am sure can be cleaned up, i havnt found the time to take care of it. Rust is because of the Humidity here and the fact that it sat in a drawer for a long time.
i am asking for sold(OBO) Inc Shipping(Uk only if not from uk please contact me and we will work out),buyer picks up Paypal fees.
IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Next up is a Leatherman Surge- Now Sold

Has gotten some use not allot. Pliers and inner tools are in almost new condition with very little use. Straight knife has some rust on it due to being wet in case, can be cleaned up nothing permanent.
I am asking for sold Inc Shipping(Uk only if not from uk please contact me and we will work out),buyer picks up Paypal fees
IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Comes with the standard leather sheath.
IMG_0608.jpg

Next up is a nylon and leather sheath for the Wave and Charge series, i will give it to whomever will pick up the shipping(uk is about 5-7 pounds) this is brand new no use what so ever.
IMG_0611.jpg

Please Feel free to ask what ever you would like to.

ATB
Mikey

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE