Bitter Sweet day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Bitter sweet day for me today. I retired after 20 years as a Countryside Ranger. Plenty of plans for the future but it was sad to say goodbye to so many colleagues I've known for many years. My Team laid on a Bushcraft lunch for me last Tuesday in a local forest and it was superb. Big tarp, big fire ,lots of food on the tripod and trivet and the weather was sunny and warm. Lots of superb memories. More time for walking, canoeing and bushcraft generally.:camping:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Congratulations on your retirement. It sounds like they gave you a good send off :)
All my friends who have retired say that they wish they could of done it years ago - enjoy :)

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Glad you enjoyed the lunch Fred ! and I also want to say a huge thankyou for giving me the opportunity to work in such a superb job.

I'm sure we'll keep in touch, I think we should make Tuesday's do an annual event.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE