Bits and Bobs Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Bits and Bobs Sale [All prices include UK postage]

View attachment 6750View attachment 6751View attachment 6752View attachment 6753View attachment 6748View attachment 6749

large [approx 40 litre] roll top dry bags [brand new and unused] in olive green. [Please note these are genuine army issue and not Webtex] I have 4 of these. £15 each Now £10 each ALL SOLD

Double sided 3.5 mm veg tanned leather wood backed pocket strop (new and unused). 2 x available £7.50 each Now £6

Wood gas camping stove [bushbuddy clone] new and unused [will include a pepsi meths stove] £18 SOLD PF

Polish 2 man canvas poncho tent "Palatka" with poles Surplus but looks unused and is in excellent condition, no mildew or any other damage evident. £30

Portable folding camping grill [boxed unused] £7 Now £5

Mini SS Folding Pignut Shovel With Black Pouch – New and Unused - £6

Small pot and pan and pot gripper set from kelly kettle - excellent condition £8 SOLD PF

British Army Hexy cooker with Hexy blocks [new and unused] x 5 - £7.50 each

Lansky standard sharpening system [very little used excellent condition – the bottle of sharpening oil has been accidentally lost and replaced with a small bottle of alternative oil]. £17.50 SOLD PF

Brown Leather possibles pouch – tin included containing various natural tinders and 2 x good sized pieces of flint. £17.50 SOLD

Altoids Tin survival/possibles tin (all usual items included such as survival tool, mini torch, storm proof matches, brass wire, puritabs, fishing kit). New and unused £6 Now £5

M&S bushcrafty olive green wash bag with side compression clips – unused - £5 Now £4

2oz TOBACCO TIN filled with survival/possibles kit (all unused) – inside dpm belt pouch with malice clips fitted (good condition). £10 now £7

DPM shoulder bag to fit US 2 qt water holder in very good condition £7 now £5

Panasonic medium size camera bag black.strap included and has belt attachment. Very good condition. Size 5”h x 5” w x 3” deep. £4

Any questions please ask

regards
Max

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Very interested in the Bushbuddy clone, do you have a link or photos? Could you tell me more about it, especially what material it's made from?

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I take ''Small pot and pan and pot gripper set from kelly kettle - excellent condition £8'' if you would like to PM me your details please,

Many Thanks

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE