Bison Tundra 4 For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
NOW SOLD

Bison Tundra Lavvu 4 for Sale. Like New.

Only used for 4-5 nights in dry conditions.

Also throw in Round builders Tarp, which can be used as a groundsheet.

Some Reviews:
http://www.madbearoutdoors.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=Tundra

This is a brilliant Tipi. Has a zip up mosquito net behind the door. Firebox/Stove compatable. .
Comes with the stuff sack, centre pole & sack, tent pegs, ventilator cap, adjustor cords etc.
Its 2.7 metres high/ 4m diametre. Cotton/Polyester. 185gms/2 Similiar material to Tentipi/

PM me for more photos

Cheers

Dave.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
BUMPETY BUMP.

FINAL REDUCTION BEFORE EBAY. SPF

[Next to the much more expensive Tentipi,] This is probably the best tipi on the market.

Last edited:

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Dave I could have sworn i just left a reply on another thread about this!!! lol

Have you got any pics so I can show the Mrs!! she wants a new family tent but was looking at outwells etc. I would rather try to convince her on this one.

Andy

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Y'know someone has got a bargain. For the price of a decent plastic palace Andy, you got a real tent. If I did not already have a 9 person Tentipi then I would have snapped it up. Happy camping.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
It was not me who got it unfortunatley someone else bought it who had shown previous interest. Never mind at least I now know the wife wants a proper tent. I think I will look at the tenttipis too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE