Bison Forester Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am putting up for sale a Bison Bushcraft Forester Knife
The Forester knife has green micarta scales over black liners and a blade made of 12c27 steel

This knife is in great condition and was brought new by me from Roger Harrington last year,
It got taken out on one trip last year where it had some light use opening dehydrated food packs ect ect . Since then it has been in a draw only being brought out to be looked at . It has never been sharpened and is still razor sharp as with all knives sold by Roger .

I cant afford to keep Knives I don't use anymore so it is with reluctance that this is going up for sale. In fact after this knife has gone I will be down to just one fixed blade which is my main user , so this will be the last fixed blade knife I put up for sale on here , it really is a very very nice knife and was a hard decision to make to move this on

Knife now re-listed at £225 posted (original cost of knife was £380) //// OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED :)

P1020943.jpg

P1020944.jpg

P1020945.jpg

P1020942.jpg

P1020940.jpg

P1020961.jpg

P1020949.jpg

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am withdrawing this knife from sale as I have decided I don't want to part with it ,

edit:
NOW BACK UP FOR SALE :):) my sentimental moment over

Last edited:
M

mountain arctic warrior

I would like to make an offer. A straight swap for a brand new in the Box, never worn, mint 'Suunto Vector' Watch, with paperwork and £80 in cash sent registered mail?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I think I have more knives than I have tents :rolleyes: but if I needed a knife that one would be well up on my list.

Love the sheath, lovely blade, great blade material, micarta is a favourite of mine too.

Somebody's gotta buy this before I weaken!

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I will be going away for a few days as of tomorrow morning and may or may not have an internet connection , I will be able answer any enquires about this knife that may come today, then any that come over the weekend will be responded to on Monday :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE