Bison Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hi all, if any of you have a bison bushcraft for sale i may be interested (and no, i wont go and order one the same evening i post this!)

Thanks.

dogman

Aug 31, 2004
W Yorkshire
I can highly recommend the Bison Bushcraft forester knife. It is slightly bigger than the bushcraft knife but certainly no Rambo knife. It also comes with a fire steel integrated into the sheath. ( sorry mines not for sale ) :nana:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:lmao: You got me excited! My email bleeped and i thought "ah ha!"

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh, btw its a smaller knife im after, as the WS woodlore is perfect, just a bit on the big side.

Cheers,

Jake

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Jake,
Roger at Bison has just started making the Bushnan's Pal which may suit your needs.
I can try and post a picture on Monday (it is on my work computer)

Aid

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Jake,
the price is but not the picture. I will try to post it here or email you tomorrow.
Aid

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh, BTW i have now bought a Bison Bushcraft of ScanDgrind. sorry, i forgot all about that!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I got one with Walnut scales, absolute beauty! Very dark and hard wood. You?

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Sorry Wayne, i have lost my digi camera leads. I am clearing the house at the moment so when i find them i'll put some up! :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE