Bison Bushcraft Knife sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi (new price of 150 quid to clear)

I have for sale a Knife made by Roger at bison bushcraft.It is his woodsman model and has dark african rosewood scales on black fibre liners it is held by mulitiple silver pin arrangment.
The blade is flat ground and holds a truly amazing edge.The reason that I am selling is because I am getting my cash togeather for a new knife that I have on order from Roger..

I originaly purchased this Knife for £325 direct from Bison.I have used the Knife on a couple of expeditions and understand that you wont want to pay me the original price, however the knife is in tip top shape so we should be able to negotiate a fair price for both of us.(was thinking around £230ish)I can mail you as many pics as you want or you are welcome to come and see it yourself.I live north sommerset in the mendips about 20 miles from bristol.

Thanks for reading
Got pic on at last

Last edited:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Yes Please,,

can you drop me a PM with how you would prefer paying..

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Can I just ask what is stamped on the blade.. Out of interest thats all..

And I take it its O1..:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE