Bison Bushcraft Guide shirt FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Size medium, which fits me at 40" chest and room to spare. Superb condition and only been worn twice.

This easily is way better than a Swanny, and is British made.

£60.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Damn...if it had been a small I would have been interested. :(
Been thinking of getting one of these for a while now. Are they really much better than a Swanny?

I am only speaking from personal experience, and i have had both, but the Bison is like a Rolls Royce against a little metro. The swanny is horrible, thin and scratchy, were as the Bison is thick, well made and not bad against the skin. ( This is my personal experience and i dont want this thread to go off on a tangent )
Try a medium, ya can always put extra layers underneath.

I am only speaking from personal experience, and i have had both, but the Bison is like a Rolls Royce against a little metro. The swanny is horrible, thin and scratchy, were as the Bison is thick, well made and not bad against the skin. ( This is my personal experience and i dont want this thread to go off on a tangent )
Try a medium, ya can always put extra layers underneath.

Thanks, but a small would be more my size. Good luck with the sale. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE