Binocular advice for day sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
After some advice from you lovely chaps/chapesses,
I have about £100 spare to spend on a lightweight small pair of binos, I need them to fit in my 20litre day pack, they are for wildlife spotting,
I have a pair of Minolta 10/50 but they are too big and bulky,

Many thanks for you help.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Have a look at the Olympus DPSI range. I had a pair awhile ago and they were good for the money, i paid £40 but it may have of went up. They were nice and compact too.

The new issue green rubberized binos are great, you could try finding a pair on ebay?

Tonysco

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I have a pair of hawke compacts (nature trek possibly) and are very good for the size and price

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Thank you for all your help, will take a look at the ones suggested, have been to lido today and spotted the blessed ones, wasn't sure on the brand or quality to be honest, but as said may be worth a punt.

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
I got a pair of the Lydl bino's last year, simply 'coz they was cheap'......Unless I am going out with full intentions of using binoculars then the Lydl ones are the pair I keep in my pocket (And they do fit in a pocket), I cannot fault them for the price.......I also wear glasses and though it may seem unimportant to someone that doesn't wear them anyone that does will appreciate the recommendation from another spectacle wearer.

DB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE