Bimble & Lunch to celebrate The 39 Steps !!!

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Gosh, thats a hill with a view- and some wind too, by the look of the lonesome tree :)

I thought of you guys a fair bit yesterday, pondering why we all thought April Fools day was such a good karma day for marriage :) We're only babbies on 8yr but 20 together... well, didn't want to impulse buy ;) We had a looooong pub afternoon which ended in himself having a binge evening with his wingmen, glad to be home alone with the Youngling tbf as a non drinker ;)

Yay - try before you buy works :cool::D. 28 years is very good going :D. Merbach is a favourite place, stunning views and on one of Watkins original ley lines

Elen Sentier

Woolhope is my very favourite part of the world and i feel lucky to have it my doorstep. I usually wander along Marcle ridge & drop down into Woolhope for a pint. The Crown next to the church has good food and ales too. Nice pics & thanks for posting. Googled Merbach Hill and it's now very much on my to-do list. Nice pubs round there too. Cheers.

PM me if you decide to go and can stand company :). I've not done Marcle Ridge yet so that's on my to do list now too.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Lovely scenery and many congratulations!

We have clocked up only 12 years together but it took us both half a lifetime to find each other (I am 49).

When I saw the thread title I had visions of you striding around the countryside in tweed!

PuJee2Z.jpg

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
How lovely for you both. Congrats on the 39 Steps (and the many more beyond ;). Looks like some really breathtaking scenary. :D

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Congratulations! I'd love to do something special with one of my wives for our anniversary but the other three wives just want to go too and I can't afford for all of us to go.

Elen Sentier

Lovely scenery and many congratulations!

We have clocked up only 12 years together but it took us both half a lifetime to find each other (I am 49).

When I saw the thread title I had visions of you striding around the countryside in tweed!

PuJee2Z.jpg

If only we either of us looked like that !!! We weren't plagued with being shot at from stuker planes or falling into Scottish burns and bogs either :D Wouldn't mind the tweeds though ... this is "the summer version" of us ...
DSCN0038.jpg I do the rucksack, he does the brolly :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE