Bilmo hand made day pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Had this comissioned from Ian a little while back and although its a great little pack I'm finding i'm not getting out and about any more so its very unapreciated

basics design is similar to the hidden woodsman day ruck except a little bigger, packes very nicley put together with internal reinforcments, although it is unlined and looks a little raw internaly this was by design to keep it 'traditional' and to keep the weight down its cordura so pleanty tough enough

volume is tricky to judge but size wise its 14x11x4.5"

here are the pics Ian sent, the white marks are just tailor chalk

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll take some pics of the internal work and the zipper pouch that cant be seen in these pics

looking for £50 inc postage and paypal fees

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
some more pics of the zippered pocket in the front pannel, internal back padding and reinforments - stiching all over is solid - there an area or two where there is excessive material past the stich line which could be trimmed but I've left it as it came

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE