Billy Cans

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Been using a set of these for over two years now, favour the medium size one as it suits with me plus one other, have used others too, anyway, superb set, flexibility on which size you want to use etc etc. Have no connections with site at all, although have had a few bits from here and have always been pleased with product and service.

3 billy cans with fry pan lids for £12 bargain.

See HERE

iamasmith

Forager
Aug 12, 2009
London
That looks a great buy cheers Woodcutter. I've a set of Trangia tins, lost the burner etc along the line and a Zebra can which is bloody good but this is a good full set when out with the family. Seriously considering getting this :)

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
These are clones of the venerable Bulldog billies. I have a much-loved original set I got in a junk shop and love em. In fact I'm skeevy/cheap enough to use em in the kitchen most days -- no point in buying another saucepan to do the same job. The one slight downside is that the rim spun into the lids/frypans makes cleaning scrambled egg out a little tricky.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
I picked up a set of those at a car boot sale last week for £2.50, they are light and the middle lid does quite good as a bowl, if you remove the smallest pan a coleman stove fits in perfectly

Also picked up 2 thermarest style sit cushions for 50p each
Al

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE