Bikethings run-out-of-room sale - part 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Berghaus, hammocking, Mukluks and more…

I've got more kit than storage room now, so to start to make some space for the coming years 'must-have' goodies :D I have the following for sale:

Berghaus Vulcan rucksack - size 4
Long back - Size 4 - 6' to 6'6".
Brand new – never been used – bought for an expedition that never happened (and I don’t think I want to be carrying that much kit at my age :eek:)

Comes complete with :
Side pockets
Yoke straps to turn the side pockets into a day sack
2 Extra mystery straps discussed here
£100 including RMSD SOLD

Berghaus Freeflow III 25 litre daysack

Again Brand new – bought on a whim :rolleyes:, but I tend to grab my Sabre 30 instead.
The freeflow frame holds the rucksack away from your back using a tensioned mesh panel to allow ventilation and reduce sweat build up :yuck:
Main compartment with sleeve for a water bladder + exit port
2 long side pockets built in
2 pockets on the lid (1 inside, 1 outside)
Plus a third pocket on the lid containing a detachable rain cover :umbrella:
£30 including first class post SOLD

Nomads Land (XXL?) Hammock
Bought as a spare in one of the group buys – never used (you will need to supply your own tapes to hang it)
£20 posted first class SOLD!

Group buy mossie net
for the Nomads Land Hammock – never used – still sealed in its plastic bag (bought as a spare)
£20 posted first class SOLD

Hammock underblanket
Bought as a spare in the first group buy – never used – was taken out of it’s stuff-sack on arrival and has been stored uncompressed on a hanger inside a suit cover since then.
This is one of the original ‘limited edition’ blankets with the BCUK logo embroidered alongside the snugpack logo :D
£60 including RMSD SOLD

Hammock quilt.
(you guessed it :eek:) Bought as a spare and never used – stored uncompressed in a suit cover since it arrived etc…
This is also one of the ‘limited edition’ BCUK embroidered editions :cool:
£50 including RMSD SOLD

Kamik Winter Mukluks
Bought second hand a while back for a trip that got cancelled (hence the dust :eek:).
Marked as ‘Waterproof’ - Rubber sole and lower foot area - strong cordura type material leg.
Removeable 10mm thick felt-type liner with another 10mm thick insole below that
Size is marked as UK 12. I’m a size 11 and bought these to give room for a couple of pairs of socks. I actually need at least 2 pairs of NATO issue arctic socks to give a sloppy fit and could easily get a third pair in there - not that you'd need it. 1 pair of wool socks plus the liners should be plenty warm enough for most situations.
£35 including first class post SOLD

Berghaus Yeti Gaiters
Size XL
Used once in Norway in the snow
Rubber ‘sole’ in very good condition – no splits / perishing
£30 including first class post SOLD

Wynnster Superlite 1500 sleeping bag
Aquired as part of a bundle but duplicates the temperature range of my Vango summer bag.
Comfort rated to +5 degrees
It's quite a long bag (215cm according to the label) - I'm 6'1" and I can get my head down below the neck opening while still stretched out :)
£25 including first class postSOLD

please note that while I will endeavour to post things out as soon as practical, I do occasionally have to work away for a few days - sometimes at short notice.

Thanks for looking :)
Steve

edit : pictures of sold items removed to reduce amount of scrolling needed ;)

Last edited:

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
I'm interested in Berghaus Freeflow III 25 litre daysack. May you please let me know if it's posible shipping here, in Italy? Thanks a lot!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Damn you Twisted Firestarter!
I thought you were going to remove all temptation from my PC, now you've thrown it right back at me.....

What to do

What to do

:banghead:

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE