Biker's grand kit clear out Vol 2 (with pix)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Here's the second batch of kit I'm getting shut of. All of it in sound condition, just been replaced with better kit I've picked up over the months.

Prices INCLUDE P&P piad via Paypal (sent as gift please)

First up. A rather old aluminium canteen. It's about 1 litre capacity. Lid seals perfectly fine, the only downside is there's no obvious means of carrying it, unless you fancy making yourself a harness. I just threw it in my side pouch on my rucksack. I have an idea this is old French army, but I could be wrong. Yours for £7 please.

Canteen4-1.jpg

Canteen4-2.jpg

Another smaller canteen and uses a sort of Grolsch type lid. Heavy duty plastic and a rubber seal. This is .75litre. I think this at one time has been dropped down the north face of the Eiger, judging from the dings and dents. But it's air tight.

GONE. Donated to Beachlover via the Gift it on thread

Canteen3-2.jpg

Next is a rather worn Peugeot Frerres drawknife (Very good make) I had this in my tool kit and it works fine, just bought a smaller one now. New left handle fitted and the other one's had a coat or two of linseed oil. It's fully cleaned up and sharpened, so good to use as soon as it's out the wrapping. However since it's so worn I'm selling it for £12 but it has a few good years of life left in it. Anyone who's bought a drawknife off of me will know these French ones are nice. Sold, with thanks, to Warthog1981

Drawknife8-01.jpg

Lastly what I have always believed to be a US army ammunition belt, but apparently it's Swedish army ammo belt. Supple and in very good condition. Each pouch is a bit smaller than a baccy tin, though a baccy tin will go into each pouch widthwise and the adjustment of the strap that seal the flap over will close. I had this set up as a sort of "Bug Out Belt". I just upgraded to a possibles bag instead.

Someone's selling one here on EBAY ITEM HERE for £75 which is a bit outrageous, but maybe it is worth it. I dunno.

Anyway I'd like £30 for it please. Why not buy it and sell it on ebay and double your money? I haven't yet figured how to sell stuff on ebay, otherwise I would.

It'll certainly get you noticed the next time you go to the shotgun club sporting that loaded up with .12 guage shells.

If this doesn't sell I might have my mate put it on ebay for me and sell it that way. Your call want it? Say so.

Ammobelt.jpg

Interested in any of these items? Then reply in this thread and get first dibs then PM me.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
hmmm that belt.... can it be worn as a regular belt or is it more of a bandoleer?

Yup. and wil fit up to a 40" waist, maybe bigger. To be honest I hadn't worn it any other way than as a belt. The buckle is set to one side so the pouches rest on your left hip. Or you can spin it around so they rest in the small of your back. There are two squares clips that will allow a Sam Browne type set up too, but it never came with the over the shoulder strap when I bought it.

Is that a 1975 Rupert the bear ruler there biker, I got one for my 5th birthday.

Hmm might be. My Mother was something of a Rupert the Bear collector but her house looked like a museum of all the merchandise. So she donated it all to a Hospice charity for auction. She kept a lot of little bits though. That photo was taken at her house, I thought you'd get a laugh out of me using that ruler for scale. I'm going to have to have her scan and send me the Rupert drawings i did for her. I did three cartoons one showed Rupert as Rambo, musclebound and toting a pump action shotgun and chewing on a cigar. Another as Marylin Monroe having his kilt blowing up (Her husband's Scottish) and another of him in a wheelchair for his 90th birthday or something like that and a sexy bear nurse wheeling him about the grounds of the rest home for aged bears. She loved 'em.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE