Big Book Clearout - Mears / Kochanski Bushcraft / Herb craft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Time to clear out some books:

Essential Bushcraft
- Ray Mears

DSCN3947.jpg

Classic book packed with tons of bushcrafting info inc. firelighting, shelter building, cordage, forgaging & more.

Very good condition

£8.00 inc. 1st class postage SOLD

The Complete Practical guide to Camping, Hiking & Wilderness Skills
- By Peter G Drake.

DSCN3946.jpg

In depth guide to the practialities of outdoor travel / living.
Sections cover areas such as clothing & equipment, map / compass use, how to identify a good camp site, 1st aid, navigation, lightweight camping etc, etc

Very good condition

£5.25 inc. 1st class post SOLD

Bushcraft - Mors Kochanski

DSCN3945.jpg

Great bushcraft bible. Covering shelter building, fire, axe / knife skills, plant and animal guides, food water & outdoor cooking guides and wilderness first aid.

Very good condition

£8.00 inc. 1st class postage SOLD

Mountainman Crafts & Skills - David Montgomery

DSCN3944.jpg

My favourite one of all - covers a huge range of skills including tanning, trapping, Tipi construction and guides on how to make mountainman clothing, powder horns, scrimshaw, possibles pouches etc ,etc.

Very good condition

£8.50 inc. 1st class postage SOLD

Tom Browns Field Guide - City and Surburban Survival

DSCN3940-1.jpg

Great TEOTWAWKI guide!
Covers topics ranging from Preparedness, food supply, weather / natural disasters & common urban edibles

Good condition

£7.50 inc. 1st class postage SOLD

Herb Craft - A Guide to Shamanic and Ritual USe of Herbs - Susan Lavender & Anna Franklin

DSCN3942.jpg

Large book packed with info on the cultivation, uses, properties and histories of a variety of herbs.

A quite rare and sought after book.

Good condition

£25.00 inc. 1st class postage SOLD

First to post in this thread get it - happy to post overseas, please PM for prices (posted at cost)

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'll take the Tom Browns if Gill doesn't , or if Gill wants to sell to me at a later date??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE