Best wishes to the criminals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
It would seem that a couple of people we have been watching today are on the run, after being a bit naughty up here in the Highlands.

I wish them all the best in their attempts to evade the police (although i dont condone what they did), who are now after them, and hope that they have a few hidden bushcraft skills to keep them in good working order. Maybe the high viz mountain gear they are wearing was not the best choice of clothing for concealment.

The weather up here at the moment makes me glad that I have a land rover to use, and a house with a kettle. :eek:):

Quill

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 29, 2004
Wisconsin
Drinking a fellows whiskey is crimminal. :nono: Shame on them. The was a fellow in Az. durring the 1800's That came town for a drink. He was a thief. They promptly executed him and put him on boot hill. The next day they remembered he did not get his drink. Being good sports they dug him back up and gave him his drink. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE