best price for Kelly Kettle

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I wouldn`t bother with the accessories if I was you as they can be improvised fairly easily.

I got mine from Lurch at Lakeland Bushcraft, Mark`s always very competitive with his prices.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
As it happens it's my Birthday in, ooohhh about 1/4 an hour and my brother kindly bought me the medium-size Kelly Kettle (and my parents added the cookset).

The complication was that my bro lives in Holland. After searching around he went to Lakeland Bushcraft. While I can't comment on the prices, my brother was able to arrange delivery to my parents house before we all decended for last weekend. He was a very happy customer.

Needless to say I was pretty chuffed too and like small boys everywhere (OK we are now married with kids but at heart...;) ) we just had to have a play. Never seen anything like it for speed of boiling. I guess I put a pint in it and a few of the twigs that Dad stores for kindling. Boiling water in a minute or two.

Cheers,
Steve

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Thanks for the kind words folks.
As regards prices, the KK company are keen that we don't discount too hard on their products so I couldn't sell them for less if I wanted to. Given the current weakness of the pound vs the Euro I don't think I'd want to!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE