Best place in scotland.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello neighbour! I can't really recomend specifics as it's all great, i've found there to be so many places on the west coast it's stunning. just find a track on a map an head out. I really like the peninsular ubove Applecross here on google earth 57°53'8.17"N 5°35'42.29"W.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
The best place in Scotland is... Scotland! But if you really want to "get away from it all" up west, then you can't go wrong on Skye. Or any of the Western Isles. Or Torridon, Knoydart, Applecross... It's all good up there.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Just back from Applecross - brilliant!! You can wild camp in the bay & still have access to one of the best pubs in the UK!! What more does any man (or woman - maybe) want????

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Himself's up Loch Shiel this week, apart from keds (?? hundreds of them apparantly) he's in a bit of heaven :D

cheers,
Toddy

Apr 4, 2007
morayshire
Completely agree with sandwood, not many trees but stunning location, loch shiel too. Suppose I'm slightly concerned about getting the tarp up, fire going and tea on, only to find myself surrounded by 'those that drink buckfast' and dog walkers, wouldn't mind a fish or two either. Don't want much do I?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE