best LED keyring light

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Carried LED fob light continuously for last 5/6 years - on keys etc.

Liked Innova a lot, but frequently found then switching on accidentally and dead when needed. Arguably this is a function of podgy thighs & stuffed pockets rather than design fault!

Used about half a dozen different brands and have to say favourite is the photon - happy to pay for something thats there when needed. Not convinced the 'singing and dancing' Freedom Photon et al worth while - but again agruably function of podgy fingers and zero co-ordination! But bog standard version works for me.

Going now to wander about bumping into things and contemplate podginess:D

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Well I think the Fenix L0D CE is very good. It is a bit bigger then the AAA battery it uses. Might be too big for you, but I carry it at all times. It's actually still very very small and light.
Can be got at a good price at
http://fenix-store.com/index.php?cPath=22_49&osCsid=d2f1afcd9ba37d1f734a9b251036c5f0

because of the weak dollar and the free shipping :)
The Fenix E0 is cheaper but from what I've heard also very good quality.

A bit bigger the L1D and L2D are very good too... but you asked for a keychain light ;)

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
Rochester, Kent
My uncle works as a bus driver and they are supplied with a tiny (just a bit bigger than 50p piece) cat1 laser led light to check the water level on the late shift. extremely bright even more so than my maglite :eek: . I'll have a look next time he is around to find out the make but i think he can get them from the garage for next to nothing or at least find out where they purchase them from. I'll keep you posted :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE