Best bushcraft purchases

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
In the last few years? Tramontina machete, Akubra Snowy river hat (I'd add the Real deal Brazil tarp hat but I didn't but that, it was a gift) numerous surplus items.

Ever? My 15 inch saddle I had for most of my childhood and teenage years and the Morgan and Pinto horses I had at the same time (but they were gifts from my parents also) The pinto was actually my first and last horse, I had her from when I was age 6 until she died about 28 years later. The Morgan from age 11 until I sold him when I was about 15. Five other horses at various times but those are the 2 that taught me to ride, plow, and herd cattle.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Gb mini hatchet (probably best tool purchase)
Svord peasant and mini peasant (used more than all my other knives)
Barmah fold up leather bush hat
Lowe alpine centrino 35 plus 10 pack
Msr stowaway pot

Everything else, and there's a lot of it, tends to get switched about a lot but the above are my old faithfuls.

superc0ntra

Nomad
Sep 15, 2008
Sweden
My Brian Andrews Bushcrafter knife, a poncho/tarp/whatever I bought back in the 80's that is still great and my titanium spork.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE