Bernie Garland Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Evening folks, I Bought this from a member on BB about 2 months ago but I've just not used it so have decided to sell it on!

Steel: O1
Overall length: 22cm
Blade length: 10.5cm
Blade Thickness: 4mm
Handle material: Stabilised Box Elder Bur on red liners.
Three mosaic pins with lanyard hole in the last one

The knife has been used by a previous owner but has been well looked after. Its in need of a good sharpen as I did start but just not had time to finish it as work has taken up most of my time at the moment!

Photos and full description can be seen here http://www.britishblades.com/forums...de-Goodness!&p=1826535&highlight=#post1826535

I would like £140 - £130, £110 includes Fees and postage. PayPal only please. Sent via RMSD.
Over 18's only.
I have the knife for sale else where so may withdraw from here at any time.
Might be interested in a trade for another sharp or an axe possibly, maybe something else I've not yet thought of, PM with details if you think you might have something I'd be interested in.

Any Questions etc feel free to ask! :)

Cheers,

Jon

Last edited:

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Your link only opens for BB members Jon

Yea I figured that would be the case but unfortunatly I can't get any photos taken until some time next week. And I'm assuming that I cant copy the pics directly off BB due to copyright, is that correct?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
IMG_5490a.jpg

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Mid week bump! and final price drop! I'm struggling with time for fresh photos at the moment I'm afraid peeps, will try my best friday if the current pics aren't sufficient! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE