berkey water filters... where to buy?

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Does anyone have one of these water filters as I am currently searching for a good place to buy from... reliable and quick delivery.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Just google it, the results are there.

Yep, about 21,600 of 'em!
happy0034.gif

Results 1 - 10 of about 21,600 for berkey water filters. (0.18 seconds)

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Sure but after various bad experiences with online shopping, mainly bushcraft suppliers like that dreadful Surplus & Outdoorsm I much prefer to ask people for reliable places to buy from.

Anyhow I've decided to go with this place as they are cheap and the guy sounds reliable from what I gather with our email exchanges. http://www.kernowrat.co.uk/

I'm most likely going with the royal berkey plus 4 black berkey filters at £280 - the whole family is chipping in for this one!

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
ended up opting for the British berkefeld filter rather than the American berkey as it turned out to be much cheaper. I opted for no filter candles and instead got 4 American black berkey purifying candles which literally purify water rather than merely filter it. I also bought. 2 berkey shower filters which I've yet to try.
1 of the berkey shower filters were absent from the delivery and I'm still waiting for their reply so fingers crossed they will send it out quickly.
£245 in total !!

UPDATE: Not that anyone cares, but they finally delivered the second and final shower filter that they missed from the original order shipment.
In spite of the mistake, I highly reccomend them as they are very cheap compared to most places that sell the british berkefeld and american berkey.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE