Berghaus Rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Two Berghaus rucksacks for sale.

One Berghaus Munro 35L daysack with additional Berghaus side pockets OD green and in very good condition. If you know these, you'll know they are top pieces of kit, practically bulletproof and delightfully understated. £55 including postage, packing and paypal fee's.NOW SOLD

One Berghaus Dart 38 in Black. This is one of the Daysacks that was issued to SF CTU HRT before the black patrol packs came in. External lid pocket, internal lid pocket, two permanantly attached side pockets, one internal bladder pocket with H2O hole for Drinking reservoir tube, pole straps on outside with shock cord web across back for external stowage. On the outside of the bottom is a compartment with a High Vis cover. It has standard 'Dart' markings, but these are subdued black to blend in with the rest of the black rucksack apart from a High Vis 'Berghaus' badge on the shoulder strap. This was covered in black insulation tape. With the shoulder straps are a chest strap and padded hip strap. This has a small pocket on it but the zip has come apart. An easy fix if it means that much. You don't see many about, especially at this price and in this condition and i expect it to go sharpish, so don't think about it for too long and i cannot get anymore. NOW £40 .

Usual rules apply, please post on thread before sending PM. First post reserves, payment secures. Thanks for looking:)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I wish I had the spare cash for that Munro (which has already gone anyway), the dart is a good bag but I've never seen one like you describe before. Any pictures for posterity, or does it have the black square box like SF blokes have over there eyes!

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE