Berghaus Paclite Trousers (XXL) PRICE DROP

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,286
91
Southampton
Berghaus Paclite Smock and Paclite Trousers (XXL)​
The clear out of kit I no longer use continues.....

Next up are a pair of Berghaus Paclite Gortex Trousers (XXL - 29 inch leg)

These have been worn a few times but are in very good condition with no holes etc.



I would like £35 , PRICE DROP NOW £30, SOLD including fees and postage please.




 
Last edited:
Hi Griff,
Can you give me an idea what size waist the pants would be please? And can I have first dibs if they are the size I want?
Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE