Berghaus C7 2 series, 90+10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Juha

May 27, 2017
Northern Finland
Hi,

I managed to buy still new Berghaus from local surplus store. It was all unused, I guess that store did purchase it from UK, from PRI.
Anyways, it is that "older" version with delrin rods.
I guess that here is lot people who have experiences with this rucksack? I would be really greatful to hear your experiences.

-Juha

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Juha,

It sounds like you have a good buy with that Berghaus.

I don't have any experience with that particular ruck but I'm sure that someone on here will be able to give you the benefit of their experience with one.

Be aware that it is a holiday weekend here in the UK at the moment so you may not get replies until next week if people are away. :)

Juha

May 27, 2017
Northern Finland
Yes, I'm quite pleased with that ruck. I do have also Centurio and only issue is plastic buckles, Berghaus own buckles won't stand cold temperatures, -15 degrees is too much, those original ones will break

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Hmmm, that is an interesting point about the buckles Juha.

I spent quite a bit of my time in the military in Norway and I don't recall a large number of buckles breaking on our issued kit, I wonder if they were a special plastic?

Juha

May 27, 2017
Northern Finland
There's a big differnce between british army buckles and Berghaus civ buckles. I have changed buckles to ITW Nexus series, those do stand cold better.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE