For Sale Berghaus 65+10L C7 Bioflex rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Morning Bushcrafters,

For sale is a very capable backpack from Berghaus, capacity 65+10 Litres, weighing in at 2.5kg I used this for a multi day wild camping trip up in the Lake District last year (carrying over 20kg) and before that for various backpacking trips, primarily because it has so many useful pockets (two in the lid, a zippered rain cover pocket [no rain cover here as I removed it as I use a poncho], two large zippered side pockets, two elasticated side pouches, internal water bladder pocket and a zipped bottom compartment which can be separated off from the main body using a zippered/velcro panel).

It is well used and with plenty of life left. Scuffs and marks to the material with a few patches of interior discoloration (see pictures); it's been in storage for a while so is a bit musty.

Fully adjustable back system, so can be tailored to your back dimensions.

Asking £39 including payment fees, if any; bank transfer also available. Delivery on me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE