Bergans Morgedal Backcountry Anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bradleybuckman

Forager
Jun 25, 2010
Kentucky, USA
Hi,
I'm considering purchasing the Bergans Morgedal Backcountry Anorak and was wondering if anyone here could provide a little bit of input to help me decide which size I would need. I don't have any experience with the brand and I know that sizing can differ a little between different manufacturers. The description states spacious fit. I want it to be large enough that I can wear with some thick layers underneath, but I don't want it too big that I'm swimming in it if I choose to pair it with lighter-weight and thinner layers at times as well.

For reference, I'm 5' 8" tall and wear a medium or large jacket depending on the brand. I wear a medium in the Fjallraven Canada shirt. I wear a size large or medium in Mountain Hardwear, The North Face and Arcteryx depending on the style and year of manufacturer. I have noticed that some of the newer styles in the mentioned brands seem to fit a little smaller and require a size large to fit comfortably.

Here is the link to the anorak
https://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/869-Bergans-Morgedal-Backcountry-Anorak-Dark-Khaki/

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
You sound roughly the same dap as me, and my Morgedal in L fits perfectly with a thick jumper under it.

I love mine, constant use for a few years now and still as good as new; one of the best investments I ever made.

Reactions: bradleybuckman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE