bergans lavvu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Hi all
Sorry to do this.I'm still procrastinating over the above lavvu.probably the 4 to 6 man for two of us.I've been told some have been returned for a few faults and they're not fire retardant.I will be using a woodburning stove at some point.
my question is has any bergans owners had any problems?
would I be better off going for something else but I will need to carry it into some camps which could be some a reasonable distance on the flip side there would be some car camping at less popular locations.it's early.I hope this makes sense.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
A chap on here Twodogs has 2 Lavvu for sale. I know it doesn't answer your question but they are alternatives if unsure of the other makes suitability??? Just a thought. No connection with seller etc

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Thanks guys but had a few messeges from a berganslavvu user and my faith has been restored.going to get tape measures out to be sure.thanks again.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've got the 4-6, nice bit of kit and plenty big enough for what I need. I got a burn hole in mine 5mins after setting it up for the first time, that was my fault for using pine to start my stove

I've seen two of the bigger model which had ripped in strong winds, the weak point seems to be near the door tie outs.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Thanks shewie.how long have you been using yours.I'm steering toward the 4 to six man and floor

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought it about 18 months ago I think, but I've only used it twice. I went for the floor too, but it didn't stop a mouse eating my sausages :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE