Bergans lavvo 4-6 & heatpal 5100 stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

I have for sale a mint condition Bergans Lavvo, only been on 3 weekend trips with it and didn't see any foul weather. It comes with the additional Bergans full groundsheet and midge net doors/chimney. An awesome bit of kit, however, I simply have too much kit and that includes tents (I seem to be using my lightweight set ups more these days.
It Cost me £400 quid new with the extras, I'll sell for £290 plus £15 postage.
[SUB]2017-02-04 17.36.35.jpg
lavvo2 (2).jpg
lavvo3 (2).jpg

I also have for sale an Origo HeatPal 5100 stove. again in really good condition, runs on meths and is ideal for something the size of the lavvo 4-6. I paid 150 quid for this last year, used it a few times, will sell for £90 plus £10 postage
heatpal (2).jpg

Happy for anyone to pick up to avoid postage cost if local, I'm based in Lockerbie.

Cheers

Steve

[/SUB]

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Lavvo sold, heatpal stove still up for grabs though 😊

I'm pleased to see you sold the Lavvo - I was considering putting my soul up for sale on the Bay of E (with an embarrassingly low "buy it now" price) to raise the funds to buy it! 😈

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE