Bergan dye ?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I doubt they will dye OG I think the best you will manage is to slightly dull the DPM.Why not try and trade them? you never know someone may have OG side pouches and a DPM Bergan out there.
 
I don't know if they'll dye or not, but.....

Here's a tip from when i painted aircraft for a living. First we'd have painted it black (that would cover all the darker colors and prevented their bleeding through to the new color) then, and only then, procede to paint it the desired color.

It might work for dying fabric as well?

And you might try bleaching out as much of the original DPM as possible first.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE