Sold Benchmade Dejavoo 740

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
1. ITEM: Benchmade Devajoo 740 (full size) with S30V blade, designed by Bob Lum, with G10 handle scales.

2. CONDITION: Very good for its age, with a spot or two on the blade. Not sharpened in my possession as I've hardly used it.

3. EXTRAS: Box, Benchmade document and Benchmade cloth knife bag.

4. LOCATION: UK

5. PRICE: £120 including delivery, with payment via PayPal or BT SOLD

6. DESCRIPTION: This is a lovely knife that has been kept in a safe for too long now; needs to go to someone who will admire it! As with most Lum designs, this is wonderfully organic in its form, and the blade has been ground nicely with the vertical grinding striations very visible beneath the stonewashed finish giving this a very utilitarian look (there's one striation on each side of the blade that is more noticeable than the others as you can see in the photos - this is from factory). The copper/bronze collar around the pivot is a lovely touch that I think looks cracking.

As with most Dejavoos, this has a very weak detente, and the blade flies out extremely smoothly. The blade sits ever so slightly to the left when closed.
https://postimg.cc/image/b77s2lvp9/

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE