Ben Orford Reindeer Antler 4” Woodlander (unused)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Ben Orford Reindeer Antler 4” Woodlander

SOLD
As new, unused, still in box

Reindeer Antler 4” Woodlander
Stainless fittings
01 tool steel
3mm
57rc
Scandi-style chocolate sheath
Complete with sheath dropper and unused antler fire steel.

Save yourself a small fortune £275 cash & collection from Harrogate, N.Yorks (or will post at cost)

I purchased this last year from Ben and it has been stored in its box ever since. This is almost identical to Ben Orfords own personal Reindeer Antler woodlander.

As you know Ben stopped taking orders for his knives a while ago and they are rarely advertised for sale on his website.

View attachment 30966View attachment 30967View attachment 30968View attachment 30969

Last edited:

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Thanks Georann

The photos don't actually do it justice, the reindeer antler handle looks even more impressive in the flesh.

The handle looks smooth, but texture of it has been lightly roughed by Ben for a nice grip.

Real craftsmanship from Ben & Lois

jdodger

Oct 18, 2012
Gloucestershire
Stunning.... somes going to be very pleased... only wish I could spare the cash... best of luck with the sale im sure it wont be here long....

wickedwillow

Dec 29, 2010
malvern
Hi Great knife, I'm really interested but I would have to pay by bank transfer or pay pal and if possible could you post it to me.

Cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE