Ben Orford Friction Folder

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
That's lush that- very nice but speedy for a folder- I'd sooner buy something else although I secretly want it- but that would be a win the lottery but - there are things higher on the list ;).
 
Very very nice. Want it but don't need it! Would personally want wooden handle. Mmmm can I smuggle one past the wife?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I know the comparison is not really valid but, compared with the Bison Slipjoint folder at over twice the price, this seems 'quite' good value: a decent, usable blade with a proper full-sized handle is not to be sniffed at. While I do have reservations about friction folders, I'm sure Ben will have done his research into this and will have made it very well indeed. It might - might - be worth a sniff...
 
There's better on the market for that price surely. It's a great looking knife and all but is it £180 ish better than a svord peasant mini?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE