Ben Orford Friction Folder

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's lush that- very nice but speedy for a folder- I'd sooner buy something else although I secretly want it- but that would be a win the lottery but - there are things higher on the list ;).

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
Very very nice. Want it but don't need it! Would personally want wooden handle. Mmmm can I smuggle one past the wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I know the comparison is not really valid but, compared with the Bison Slipjoint folder at over twice the price, this seems 'quite' good value: a decent, usable blade with a proper full-sized handle is not to be sniffed at. While I do have reservations about friction folders, I'm sure Ben will have done his research into this and will have made it very well indeed. It might - might - be worth a sniff...

reedx

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2012
Durham
www.REEDX.net
Very nice.i'm wondering what the kydex is for as theirs obviously a leather sheath for the blade

Ben's friction folder, or that one at least, comes with 2 sheaths. You can see how the kydex one is used in the following video

[video=youtube;bQs1uX3YzVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQs1uX3YzVA[/video]

Colin

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
There's better on the market for that price surely. It's a great looking knife and all but is it £180 ish better than a svord peasant mini?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE