Belt Pouch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My belt pouch contains my angling equipment, My fire steel, my tinderbox in my fire bag, & my brass sundial compass.
fire-bag-009-REDUCED.jpg
Fishing-Tackle-2-BEST-REDUCED.jpg
Compass-brass-sundial-1-REDUCED.jpg

Keith.

Did you already make a video how to use it?
No mate I have not, the main problem for me being in the Southern Hemisphere is that one has to use the sundial back to front. I figured that would get rather confusing & simply not worth making a video on it. Time is of no import to me, but the compass can be useful for keeping a straight line. It will of course work perfectly well in the Northern Hemisphere where you are.
Regards, Keith.

Reactions: Robbi and Erbswurst

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
No mate I have not, the main problem for me being in the Southern Hemisphere is that one has to use the sundial back to front. I figured that would get rather confusing & simply not worth making a video on it. Time is of no import to me, but the compass can be useful for keeping a straight line. It will of course work perfectly well in the Northern Hemisphere where you are.
Regards, Keith.
A relative showed me how to do it in the Southern hemisphere..i vaguely remember him saying something about inverse & opposing shadows & the south directional?
that’s all I remember?

Reactions: Le Loup

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE