Belt order kit for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
I have for swap 2 off complete setup's of "belt order systems" kit, very little if any real outdoor use and still excellent condition but without original tags and packaging. Happy to swap them both together or individually. Would guess in terms of trading they would fetch a value each of at least 25 Pounds (without rucksacks) to over fourty pounds (with rucksacks ) each. Probably about the same as buying a new rucksack of similar quality on its own!

Made of a mixture of 600d pu coated water resistant nylon and neoprene, black in colour with the red/ white "belt order systems" logo

Originally designed for military use but sold to the civilian market. Belt Order Systems based in Plymouth (I believe) stopped trading some time back

PM me with an E-Mail address and will gladly send a picture

Each complete setup comprises of the following individual items:

1) 2" velcro backed adjustable webbing belt with plastic buckle. Simple adjustment to suit most waist sizes

2) Black leather/ Plastic D-cell Maglite torch holder

3) Small neoprene pouch ideal for a survival kit, approx size 4" wide, 6" high' 1" deep

4) Medium size neoprene pouch for use as cool bag, ideal size for crusader water bottle and metal mug, approx size 5" wide, 9" high 4" deep

5) Medium size nylon pouch, approx size 5" wide, 9" high, 5" deep

6) Large rear pouch with various pockets, approx size 11" wide, 8" high, 4" deep

7) Couple of compass/ mobile phone/ small & medium viper pouches/ medium first aid pouch/ various additional straps etc.... can also be thrown in with them should anyone want them

What I'm currently looking for:

Leatherman/ Gerber or Victoriox multitool with leather pouch

Really thick blanket

Open to other sensible suggestions

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Any interest? must go as I'm looking too replace them with a shoulder bag

A swap value might help garner interest, as might giving us some hints and tips as to what you might be interested in swapping them for ~ but as you're definitely interested in a shoulder bag, any type or size?

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Id guess they are both worth in the region of at least 25 pounds each without as a trade value without the rucksacks (or at least 40 pounds each with the rucksacks) if I was to make guess - maybe half or so of what I paid to make them up. Belt Order Systems as a company went into liquidation so you can currently find some bits and pieces of it on Amazon/ Ebay particularly the smaller pouches though its starting to get a little rarer these days

I'm looking for an olive shoulder bag similar to a Flyye fatboy/ Helikon bail out or Mission D1 patrol

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I'd be up for one of the belt systems but don't have the bags you are after.
Can you give me a heads up if you post them elsewhere please?
Cheers , Simon.
If you want to have a look at my other sales/swap threads I'd be interested in a trade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE