Belgian Army 25 litre back pack review...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
......more old school stuff, and available for under £7 as I write from GoArmy............

A small, incredibly tough and waterproof day pack, made from some sort of impregnated heavy nylon, often said to be pvc.? rendering it waterproof.
Two small side pockets, and two integral document or mat pockets one forming a breathable pouch against your back.
Two adjustable canvas shoulder straps....perhaps a little short on big chaps of which I am one?
Two long straps top and bottom that will take a sleeping bag and tent...suddenly this bag will carry more than you may have first thought?

It's uses are only limited by your need or imagination; with it's "waterproofness", it's brilliant as a bag in the canoe.

Condition as bought (from GoArmy) was almost as new, and £7 !!!!

Superb little thing.

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
I still got one of them lying around. Smashing bit of kit but like you I'm tall (well if the truth be told...im just too wide in the middle :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE