Begleri !

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Tantalus

Native
May 10, 2004
1,066
153
62
Galashiels
So I am stopping smoking and looking for something to fidget with

While trawling for greek worry beads, I stumbed on begleri a very simple variation with only 2 beads.

What is the point in that you ask ?

Watch and learn

[video=youtube;smpJ2qOTK_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smpJ2qOTK_s[/video]

Collecting beads not being a hobby of mine , i scratched my head a little and came up with a couple of paracord monkey fist knots (which are probably a lot kinder on my knuckles than lumps of plastic or even brass as seen in some)

DSCN0327_zps1kv2pv0a.jpg


Why have I never heard of these before ??

Tant
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE