Sold Bedouin Foundry Genghis Messenger Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Hello All,

Hope this finds you all well in these crazy times.

For your consideration, I offer the Bedouin Foundry Genghis Messenger Bag. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Absolutely stunning bag, both in appearance and construction (Made in England) it's just not really in keeping with the rest of my style. Some of you that have traded with me before know that I have a bit of an addiction when it comes to bags and backpacks and the like and a lot of them have passed through my hands - it's not an understatement to say that this is the most superbly built bag I've ever encountered. It is lined with hand-printed cotton drill with the BF graphics. It uses three AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles

This bag has not been used outside of the house. It has been loaded up and tried on, on maybe 3 or 4 occasions then put away. It is therefore in, essentially, new condition. Bedouin Foundry recommend 6 months of seriously abusing the bag before it starts to break in...that's how bombproof this thing is.

This is the Olive & Grey Left-Shoulder Carry version - Full specs can be found at the link above but it's about 25 litres at full stretch. Please note that it does not come with a dust bag.

This retails for £320 and I'm looking for £210 which includes UK Postage. REDUCED TO £190

Trade-wise, I'm only really interested in gear from Kifaru, Mystery Ranch, Triple Aught Design and other high-end bag manufacturers, preferably in black/dark colours. I could also be tempted by high-end UK-legal sharps, premium G-Shocks and stuff made by Jens Anso....

8wHdk81.jpg

sTLfuI7.jpg

uQ9giLn.jpg

BUdLfeQ.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE