Beautiful custom knife - for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey,

For your consideration today, I have this beautifully hand crafted custom knife by our very own Mark Hill!

Mark made this for me a while back, and it has not been used. I find I've not used a fixed bladed knife outside of work for far too long and this is one knife that really deserves to be taken out into the outdoors and used!

I asked Mark to make this one from a pattern I had created on some perspex sheet, it was my interpretation of a beefed up and elongated esee izula II. But made from 4mm O1, with a unique combination grind of 'flandi' (full flat with a scandi bevel) and dressed in some amazing African blackwood! The grain and colour of this wood is really really nice, and also has black fibre liners. Brass pins and a brass loop on the lovely handmade sheath just top it off!

This is a really handy, beefy knife. It fits very snug in your grip and just looks amazing. Far too nice for a minger like me! Lol

Here are the pictures..

If you need more pictures just let me know, my camera skills lack but I'll do my best!

So, what would I like in return?

.Axes - hawks, Swedish made, English made, American made, estwing, GB, Wetterlings etc.
.Knives - preferably traditional, folding or fixed but not locking, old/new, american, big/small.
.Crossbow - not pistol! Full size and with a metal limb, like the old Barnett's with wood stocks.
.1x30" belt grinder, for knife making/modifying.
.Pocket watch - something accurate with a wind up mechanism in good nic.
.Air rifle/pistol - nothing too fancy, I'd like a beater to plink with on occasion.

I am open to offers not on my list though, I like to play the harmonica, shoot catapults, collect 'survival' gear like gas masks and riot gear. I'm pretty much sorted for the camping basics, shelter/food etc.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Samon

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I would also like a vintage primus brass stove!

I'm willing to let this go for a lesser value than its worth as I can't afford to buy the things I want.. So take advantage of the potential great deal!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
A deal has been made with this knife now.

Still go other knives for trade to those who are interested!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE