Beautiful Alfa 166 3.0 V6 Lusso for serviceable 4x4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
I hate to do this, but life has caught up with me. I need a practical 4x4 for weekends and dog-transport.

My beloved Alfa Romeo's just not practical.

So, anyone looking for a bit of high-speed luxury wanting to trade with me?

Alfa's an X-reg, silver, with beautiful black leather Momo interior, got a full service history, 1 previous owner, 140k, belts and cams done, new exhaust. It's been well looked after, and guaranteed to induce grins when driven. That V6 is a work of art, and sounds glorious under acceleration. Makes E and S-Class Mercs, 5-series BMWs look and feel boring.

Incredibly reliable. Incredibly comfortable. All electrics and toys work, including on-board GPS! Sadly, these cars aren't worth much in cash, due to their infamous depreciation. But this one's a keeper, if you love Alfas.

I'm looking for an old Discovery or LWB Freelander, or similar. Something big enough for long hauls with kids and dog...

In Surrey, if you're interested in a bit of swappage.

Photo: http://www.jeffzie.com/post/5963365547/ive-lost-count-of-the-alfas-ive-owned-a-few-of

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE