Bear Bowl - Folding Pot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
The Bear Bowl folding Cooking Pot.. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bearbowl/bear-bowl-worlds-first-pocket-cook-pot
a20a387860afb13f406bbc4a8fafe131_original.gif

Not entirely sure about this, it's not intended for use on open fire but apparently will survive being used on small twig burners and the weight of 6.3 ounces [179g] seems a bit heavy for what it is. I have aluminium two & three piece cooksets that are only slightly heavier.

What do you folk think..
Worth a Punt or Pants?

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You're link didn't work for me so I couldn't see any details, it looks a bit gimmicky but I'll try and find more info

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Would think the Ali plate in the bottom would make the postage a bit of a bugbear. Mind you.... Ratpack, Stove and gel block, pot all in a pocket sounds nice.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I still have sets of the Orikaso folding plates, bowls, mugs.....they won't do on a fire though, but if something like those could be made from something fireproof, they might be interesting :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE