DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
What no picture of Hugo's tent, I'm crestfallen.

They look good Kepis, I really enjoyed meeting everybody there, a good time had by all.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
It's in East Sussex. Monkey boy is right - we should have done a group picture - let's hope the next meet is as fun!

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I said to my wife after seeing these picture, I don't remember seeing that bloke there, the one with the funny hat, on second glance I recognised myself. :eek:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Well we are calling it the BCUK Sussex meet but most of it happens a bit north of Lewis in East Sussex (but not too far from West Sussex), as it seems to be the most convienient location for most people. It means people from Sussex, Surrey, Kent & London can get there in an hour or less. We even had a few loacls bike in from Forest Row a mile down the road, which was good to see. There was not too much happening south of London, so this is looking like a good place to have a meet. The Broadstone Warren campsite, near East Grinstead, is a great location as they have a large site & are Bushcraft friendly letting us have fires etc... The next meet for November is advertised here:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80553

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Might start my own meet here but i think i will only get a few sheep and a couple of mountain goats turn up.

Do not doubt but put up a meet thread inviting locals, as you may be surprised. I did justthat this weekend & was hoping for 5 people to turn up. I got 3 times that and we had a really good weekend. There were kids running round experiencing the woods as they should be, skills sessiions on the bow drill thanks to Kepis, good beers round a campire, bread baking, pine torch experiments & group cooking that seemed never to end. It only takes soemeone to set up a meet and you could havesomething good going before you know it...:)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
The freedom of being able to wander around a wood fully "tooled up" and then camp there without feeling slightly guilty was wonderful. Cost £10 which is a bargain in my book for the amount I learnt (plus the friends made etc.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE