BcUK Photograph of 2020 Competition February Theme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ok... it seems rather a long way away but I'm announcing that the February Theme for next years photo competition as it's going to take a bit of preplanning on folks who enter.

Basically the theme involves a holiday snap of yourself in an unusual location or a fun pose but here's the kicker... you have to have a BCUK badge or car sticker or be wearing a BCUK t-shirt in the photograph :)

Obviously the winner will be down to a vote but hopefully we'll see some fun shots next year :)

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Get well soon mate! - keep looking at the wonderful pics from Jan, will give you an incentive to get back out as soon as possible ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi folks,

Thank you for all your kind messages, they're very appreciated.

I've only just got out of hospital and now recovering from all that was done to me which is going to be a long, slow process.

I'm still not fit and well enough to run the photo competetion at the moment but I'm hoping that with a couple weeks R&R at home that I will be from the begining of March. Unfortunately that will mean loosing the February Heat, but I'll try and work it in later in the year. Failing that if I can't the theme will roll over to next year and any pictures you might have for this heat will be permitted.

Cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE