BcUK Photograph of 2018 Winning Photograph

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well... It's been a long year for some of the entrants but it's all over and I'm pleased to announce we have a winner :)

Woodspirits with his November entry of 'Autumn in Norway' is the 2019 BCUK Photograph of the Year.

Well done Steve, you win a years full memebrship and a T-shirt and you also get to nominate the theme for October 2019 :)

I'd like to thank everyone who not only entered each month but everyone who voted, without you it'd be very difficult to run a competition :D

For those of you who missed his entry here it is again

45135257445_73c9e2c96e_b.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well done Woodspirits :D
and very well done, and enormous thanks to every single member who has entered.
I know I really struggled to choose just one image, even with a monthly theme, it was really hard. So many really inspiring shots :D

Thanks too to Mesquite who has patiently month in and out, for several years now, tidily kept this competition in good order and on time.
It's often the background work, that's not seen, that makes a huge difference to the success of threads like this.
Kudos Steve :D definitely deserving of multi kudos :D

M

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Congratulations, a worthy winner in a very strong field........

I can't do better than echo Toddy's post above, thank you all. I get a lot of pleasure from these foties throughout the year :thumbsup:

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Congratulations, Woodspirts for the winning photo of 2018. You and many of the participants are an inspiration to my very entry level participation in this competition, thank all of you!

A big thank you to Mesquite for all the work you give for making this possible.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE