BcUK Photograph of 2016 Competition Winning Photograph

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well it's finally come to an end for another year and after a very tight vote I'm pleased to say that Will Currie is the overall winner of the 2016 BcUK Photograph competition with his stunning picture from the January heat :)

Congratulations Will, it's a well deserved win made all the sweeter because you've had to wait almost a year for the grand final goodjob

For those of you who haven't seen it here's the winning picture

web-4594-1024x576.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Congratulations Will :) very well done, it's such an, "Oh, look at that!", photograph. It stood out even among such a good showing too.

Mesquite ? you're not given enough credit for all the organising you do on the photography threads :notworthy: :You_Rock_
Thank you :D

Thank you too for everyone who enters; it's a pleasure to see the entries come in every month.

cheers,
Toddy

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Good stuff! I like the competition and the monthly entries, very wide range of interpretations of the topics!!

Willcurrie

Aug 2, 2015
Argyll
Thanks folks that's cheered me up a lot & I needed cheering up, it's not been a great year for me. Hope to contribute a lot more next year. I'm amazed to have won there have been so many great photos this year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE