BcUK Photograph of 2016 Competition September Heat Winner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ok... the vote has finished and I'm pleased to say that the winner is Dave :)

Congratulations Dave, your picture will be going into the finalists heat in December and will be appearing as the Bcuk Facebook picture for the next month. Additionally as the heat winner you also win a as a heat winner kindly donated by Tony.
For those of you who missed his picture here it is again and thank you to everyone else who entered, there were some great pictures.

Taken by Dave, untitled

Dawn%20Dogs%20Walk_zpsykrc5t19.jpg

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Thankyou, taken with the Iphone 5c!

It did feel rather cathedral like........Its a nice spot. Army cadets were down there the other week.

Oh, and its in Bradford where there are many such beautiful places believe it or not! :)

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Very well deserved , that's got to be one of the most beautiful forest photos I've ever seen.
Congratulations Dave

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Thankyou, bit dissapointed I havent heard anything back from Tony yet..... [Hope he's not miffed with me for some obscure reason thats eluded me. Mnd plays tricks on ya.]

TONY, where's me bloody prize mate? :D :D

is it an alan wood damascus woodlore? I just couldnt accept that. Its wayyyyyyyy too generous.....

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thankyou, bit dissapointed I havent heard anything back from Tony yet..... [Hope he's not miffed with me for some obscure reason]

I believe he's away at the moment added to that he's also up to his eyeballs with all the modernization that's going on regarding the changeover of the forum to a new platform.

Be a patient and understanding as I can guarantee that you'll receive your prize :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE